Account Changes

Here at Okfuskee County Rural Water District #2, we are continually working to make things easier for our customers!  

If you have a general billing address or contact number update, please feel free to send us an email through our Contact Us page with the new information.  Just select "Account Changes" from the drop down menu beside "Department to Contact", and fill out the form in full.  Please be sure to include your account number if you have it, or the name that the account is under.

If you need to terminate or transfer your service you will need to contact our office directly at (918) 623-2487 during business hours.