New Service Request

Welcome to the Okfuskee County Rural Water District #2 Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

If your property has previously had RWD #2 services, you need only to fill out the Application and the Agreement and pay any applicable fees. 

If your property has not had RWD #2 services before, our Lead Operator, Frank Underwood, will have to come to the property and prepare an estimate for you. He can be directly contacted at (918) 623-8574. Once that has been done, you need to fill out the Application and the Agreement, and pay all applicable fees. 

If you are a renter and moving into a property that already has existing RWD #2 service, but need to put it in your name, we must hear from the owner of the property before that can be done.  Once the owner gives permission for you to be added to the account, you will need to fill out the Rental Agreement and provide a $150.00 rental deposit.

Note:  For brand new service, that will be connected to a structure of any kind, the line and meter can will be installed, but the meter itself can not be installed until you provide our office with a DEQ Approval for your septic system. Neither your installer, or DEQ, will automatically send that to us. You must obtain it and deliver a copy to our office.  If it will be used as a Pasture Tap only, meaning it will not be connected to any type of structure and used for cattle, gardens, etc., a meter can be installed, but a Pasture Tap Agreement must be signed first.


If you would like to set your new account up on automatic draft from your checking account, please fill out our Bank Draft form, attach a voided check, and send in to our office.  PO BOX 267 OKEMAH, OK 74859

Relevant Documents